It is suitable for the determination of drinking water, water source water and surface water. The measurement range is 0.05-5.0 mg/L. For heavily polluted water, less water samples can be taken and measured after appropriate dilution.
According to the standard:
GB11892-89 "Determination of Permanganate Index of Water Quality"
GB/T5750.7 "Comprehensive Indicators of Organic Matters in Drinking Water Standards"
ISO8467-1986 "Determination of Permanganate Index of Water Quality"
The technical advantages of the new generation of permanganate index tester:
No need for an external sampler, fully automatic sample weighing, automatic pipeline cleaning, and the whole process: automatic quantification - automatic addition of reagents - automatic water bath digestion - automatic titration - automatic identification of end points - automatic calculation results - data printing, Automatic uploading and other functions; two sets of high-precision syringe pumps can realize simultaneous addition of reagents, simultaneous titration, and simultaneous determination of the titration end point without interfering with each other, double the work efficiency, and the detection speed is greatly accelerated, making your detection work simpler and easier. :
1) 54 -bit automatic sample feeding tray, the sample to be tested does not need to be weighed, the equipment is automatically quantified, and the function of automatic sample feeding in an infinite cycle can be realized, and any sample can be automatically cycled and tested;
2) The fully automatic high-speed and stable three-axis robot motion system can quickly realize the transfer of the sample to be tested from the area to be tested to the digestion area and titration area;
3) The sample is automatically added with sulfuric acid and potassium permanganate solution in the reagent addition area. If acid has been added to the sample, you can click "Cancel acid addition" in the system operation area;
4) Automatic water bath digestion, after the digestion is over, use potassium permanganate to drop excess sodium oxalate in a constant temperature environment (60-80 degrees);
5) Automatic determination of the titration end point, using advanced visual sensing technology higher than the human eye to automatically determine the titration end point through color changes;
6) The instrument adopts PLC control system, which makes the instrument more stable; the system automatically completes the entire experimental process, and automatically outputs the experimental result data, which is convenient for the statistics of the experimental personnel;
7) According to the national standard specification, the boiling water bath heating method is adopted to make the sample heated more evenly, and at the same time, it has the function of automatic water replenishment when there is water shortage, so as to ensure that the sample to be tested is completely immersed in the boiling water bath.
8) Using a high-precision syringe pump for titration and sample addition, the titration and sample addition accuracy reaches 5 ‰, reducing the influence of experimental titration errors on the results.
9) Automatically realize the safety monitoring of the reagent liquid volume, and display the reagent liquid level in real time.?
Product keywords: automatic permanganate index analyzer, automatic permanganate index analyzer, automatic permanganate index analyzer